Give your customers access to their own web portal with the web client, where they can follow their data realtime. For example, they gain more and more comprehensive insight into stock and can generate reports at any time with realtime data. All without the need to install Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Available information in the WMS Customer portal:
- Stock overview: insight in the actual stock per product.
- Goods in: overview of all goods in.
- Goods out: overview of all goods out.
- Shipments: via track&trace insight in status/locations of shipments.
- Reports: generate management information at any desired moment.
- Invoices: a seamless integration with the financial administration Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Quality checks: do quality checks at any time.
- Damages: directly report damage to the customer.
A full, digital customer service
Our customer portal gives your customers 24/7 realtime insight in the data you provide them. But it does not end there. Read our leaflet and find out how the use of the web portal benefits you, your customers and their customers.